As an NPF Chapter Leader, you play a critical role in sharing timely information about Parkinson’s disease with people with Parkinson’s and their families.
Here are some ideas for ways to bring Aware in Care to your constituents:
- Order kits for support group meetings. Use the NPF Discussion Guide for planning the meeting format.
- Include Parkinson’s and Hospitalization as a topic at your next educational event. NPF has resources (a video, discussion guide and PowerPoint presentation) that can be used in this way.
- Display Aware in Care posters and postcards in your offices or distribute to local hospitals for display.
- Send a kit to every new person with Parkinson’s who registers with your chapter.
- Feature the Aware in Care 10 Steps to Optimum Care in your next chapter newsletter.
Need assistance? The National Parkinson Foundation is here to help. Call us at 1.800.4PD.INFO (473.4636) or email email@example.com.